Utomik – February Updates!
- Hue – a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour.
- Manual Samuel – a game where you control every function of a human being for 24 hours – including breathing and blinking.
- Lego Batman 2 – save Gotham City with Batman and a whole cast of other super heroes.
- unWorded – delve into an author’s mind by piecing together letters to reveal his experiences.
- Splinter Zone – an endless platformer that features somewhat randomly generated levels.
- Campfire Legends – The Last Act – the final act to the point and click adventure / hidden object game.
- Aragami – embark on a dark journey where you can control the shadows to uncover the secrets of Aragami.
- Defence Grid Gold – a special compilation of the highly acclaimed tower defense game, Defense Grid: The Awakening, and extra packs Borderlands and Resurgence.
- Marble Duel – a casual match three puzzle game.
- Avencast: Rise of the Mage – an action-RPG that features a unique and enjoyable combat system.
- Let’s Sing – the karaoke game, featuring songs from a lot of well-known artists.
- 1001 Nights – The Adventures of Sindbad – cross the seas and enjoy a thrilling journey featuring the well-known explorer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10