The 4th update for DOOM Eternal its DLC is now live (details courtesy of the Slayers Club). It features:
- Classic Mode – start a remixed level with only the Combat Shotgun
- A new and completely original Master Level (which are normally remixed versions of levels from the main http://www.whitby.co.uk/prednisone-5mg/ campaign, with tweaked enemies and a higher difficulty), along with bonus player icons, nameplates, and cosmetics to unlock
- Ultra Nightmare difficulty for this new Master Level, “this means permadeath without the chance to gain Extra Lives”
- Extra-Life Difficulty Mode, “for those looking to hone their skills and take on a higher challenge as it’s permadeth once you run out of Extra Lives”
- ‘Gift Wrap and Tear’ event, running from December 10th to January 14th 2021. Unlock a Santa-themed skin for the Slayer!
- Various patches and fixes on all platforms for the campaign and online BATTLEMODE
- “Improvements to max resolution while running in backwards compatibility mode on Xbox Series X and S, some key bug fixes and other improvements”
On top of that, there’s only one week left until the game hits the Switch!