Are you a fan of first-person shooters? You’re in luck, as this upcoming project is going to be the kind of thing that will blow the minds of countless FPS fans out there (pun intended)!
Check out the NEW trailer for the FPS: First Person Shooter documentary, currently in the works by CreatorVC, and celebrate the launch of their Indiegogo campaign! Here’s what we know about this ambitious and exciting project so far:
- The team have brought together the most extraordinary line-up of gaming icons ever assembled on screen, featuring titles like DOOM, Duke Nukem 3D, Halo, Unreal, and so much more.
- There are interviews with 45+ Gaming Legends, from developers and composers to voice actors of some of the most iconic figures in FPS history.
- Expect pioneering creators such as id Software alumni (John Carmack, John Romero, Tom Hall, Sandy Petersen, and more), Cliff Bleszinski (Unreal/Unreal Tournament), Warren Spector (System Shock, Deus Ex), Karl Hilton (GoldenEye, TimeSplitters), and Joe Staten (Halo series), among many others.
- Hope you’ve got plenty of popcorn, as this documentary will be 3+ hours long!
- Backers get to join an exclusive and thriving community on Discord with a program of activities throughout the lifecycle of the production, featuring Special Guest Q&As and much more!
Follow progress via Indiegogo via this link, and don’t forget your BFG.